Monday, December 10, 2007

It's A Tokyo Wipe Out!!




Rat Holic
Wipe Out With Rat Holic
2005


This five-piece combo from Japan delivers a fun, energetic set of surf and frat rock style tunes on this 16 track CD. Featuring Kahori on organ, Marie on drums, Run Run on bass, Etsuko on saxophone and Ajiro on guitar, this band might have an odd name, but they play rock n' roll on the same level as fellow countrymen Jackie & The Cedrics, Goggle-A, The El Caminos and The Mighty Moguls.




1 Silver Bullet
2 Mr. Hiro
3 Little Woody
4 Surf Party
5 Good Grief
6 Dynamite
7 Kamikaze
8 250cc Rider
9 Surfin' Alligator
10 Yu-Hi
11 Church Key
12 (Koi-No) Rat Blues
13 Red River Rock
14 Fat Rat Surfer
15 Surfin' Chihuahua
16 Run! Run!

Link removed by request of Double Crown Records


Visit them @ WWW.dbcrown.com

4 comments:

Gyro1966 said...

Jackie & The Cedrics (w/special fourth member who plays crazy keyboards) are the wildest band I've ever seen. I've been seeing live shows since the 70's on a regular basis, so that is saying a lot!

Trustar said...

I only wish I could see something like this summer jam. What a list of bands!!!

T

Double Crown Records / The Continental Magazine said...

Can you please remove this? My label still has a few hundred Rat Holic CD's available for purchase. Get it at www.dblcown.com

Trustar said...

DC Records

Be happy to oblige.

Hear this folks! Get this fine CD and many more great tunes from Double Crown at www.dbcrown.com

I'll be picking up a few myself this next week with my Santa Clause $'s

T