Monday, February 27, 2012

I'll Play With Mine, You Play With Your Own

The Mummies
Play Their Own Records
1992

Re-uppped
About this site:

"The Mummies were a stupid band.
This is their stupid Website.
You cared about them enough to get this far.
Now you are stupid too.
That's the Mummies' curse."
*
*
*
Side one:

That Girl
Test Drive
I'm Bigger Than You
Dirty Robber
Food, Sickles, And Girls
One By One
Out Of Our Tree
Tall Cool One
A Girl Like You
That's Mighty Childish
(Doin') The Kirk


Side two:
Die!
Mashi
The Fly
The House On The Hill
*
*
Brought to you with a bullit today by dgrador.
Catch his great blog @ http://ocanadarm.blogspot.com/
*
*
Get it HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Trustar!

Thanks for introducing me to
The Mummies, a band I never heard before (can you believe that!)
So I looked around the net and found 3 more. Fantastic!

Trustar said...

c-500


Your very welcome.


Stay tuned.

T

A.M. said...

Thanks! I love this band!