Friday, October 10, 2008

Did You Ever Have That Feeling In Your Life, That Someone Was Watching You?


What? Me paranoid?
Well, I've gone ahead and done it. I'm giving the new Blogger.com "Follow" function a try instead of my old "Friends Who Rock" list. It not only shows the sites that I regulary visit but gives updates to their most recent posts and offerings. Hope this allows for more cross pollenation between TV and some of my favorite places to visit. We'll see what happens. Any comments on this new gizmo, good and bad, are welcome.
Excuse me while I join my friend Otto for some more stalking, er following.
T

3 comments:

paul said...

Looks good to me. Keep up the good work.
Cheers Paul

zillagord said...

Trustar:
Big Zilla is watching!

Freedom is slavery,
Zilla.

Guillermo said...

Freedom is slavery? , sounds like George Orwell quote lol

Cheers

And remember, "Big Brother is Watching You"