Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Left My Wallet In El Segundo??"




The Mighty Gordinis

Fueled on Fuzz
2006

Ripped @ a blacktop smokin' 320

"Don't make me wanna go hippity-hop!"

From the smolderin' ashes of The Vice Barons, like a phoenix rose The Mighty Gordinis! Hold on and get your fuzz on with these bad-assed twangers from Belgium.

Tracklist:

Pret à jouir
Mission in Space
Le Mistérieux M. Wrong 
The Devil's Backyard
Stockholm Connection
Belly Dancing
Hallucinations
The Man With The White Jaguar
Doctor LSD
Peepshow Romance
Return to Baronville
Skater Dater Rock
Supernova 666
Striptizzz Mundani
-
Get it HERE

3 comments:

Hunter said...

got this album on a trip to belgium and love love love it

1Surfrider said...

Greetings from an east coast beach (water temp 57, you do the math!)

You always have great stuff here, thanks for all the hard work.

I'm sure I speak for many people when I say that.

Trustar said...

1Sur"fridger"

Got to be a hearty one my friend to put up with that cold water. I'm a big wuss when is comes to cold.

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you can find some treats.

T