Tuesday, October 20, 2009

No Big Thang!


With all of the worry and wringing of hands that has been going on over the last few weeks, the "big purge" on Rapidshare was a mere plink. In total I "lost" 22 files that had not been downloaded in the last 90 days, 99% of which were one shot files that I had done for friends and smaller mail-outs. It was a needed clean-up that I had just not botherd with.
At this time Rapidshare is telling us that as long as a file is active within that 90 day window all is good. With over 725 files up and only loosing 22 I'm feeling pretty damn good about it. It also shows that the majority of the posts, some over 2 1/2 years old, are still being downloaded and enjoyed.
Thanks for checking the archives for buried treasure.
p.s. I did notice that the beginning of the Ultra Lounge series is hitting the 60 day window. If you have missed any of these gems, jump on them soon.
Later
T

1 comments:

RYP said...

Hey T,
I've lost about 500 files! BUT all from the former TwilightZone... all files of the actuel TZ are untouched!
Uuuaaah, just shakin' all over...
Best regards
RYP